“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
Cannonball Fever is my journey to discovering freedom and creating life experiences by releasing myself from comformity, fear and society’s expectations.
I’m not alone in this mission but I feel that by sharing my own life lessons I may benefit others and may also be able to learn from our shared experiences. As I voiced my views on the above to myself and to my loved ones it was felt that I may be on a journey to discover the meaning of life. As I took a deeper dive on these thoughts I realized that it was not the meaning of life I was searching for but merely a meaning to feel alive. To take my first steps, and as I attempt to walk a different life path, I aim to focus on the following topics including Work, Fitness and Travel.
My goals are the following
– To be excited by what I do on a daily basis
– To spend more time with the people I love
– To be responsible for the outcome of my success and not be limited by the restraints of others
– To be able to work remotely at an income that can sustain the lifestyle I desire
– To be fit and healthy and to be able to maintain this fitness wherever i may be
– To travel the world and visit at least 10 different countries (although I hope many more)